Hoverboards come with some cool extras and if it’s lights you’re after, then check out our guide to the best light up hoverboards you can buy:
• Looking for a light up hoverboard? The Blue Galaxy Special 6.5” Disco LED Official Hoverboard comes with sonic bright, multicoloured LED lights. It’s finished in a high gloss brilliant blue, has 6.5” rubber tyres and built-in Bluetooth speakers. Top speed is up to 12 km/h and it has auto balance technology and gyro control for a seriously smooth ride. Price £219.99
• There’s no need to search for hoverboard accessories lights, as the Rose Gold Chrome 6.5” Disco LED Hoverboard also comes with sonic bright multicoloured LED lights. It is powered by silent German engineered motors, which means all you’ll hear are your chosen tunes, played over built-in Bluetooth speakers. Price £219.99
• Looking for a black hoverboard with rainbow lights? Check out the Rainbow Lightening Special 6.5” Disco LED Official Hoverboard, with an awesome high gloss paint finish in black with rainbow streaks and multicoloured LED lights. It also has intelligent auto balance technology and precise gyro control for a responsive ride. £219.99
• If a red hoverboard with lights is more your thing, take a look at the Red Vortex Camo 6.5” Disco LED Official Hoverboard – it comes with all the extras that you get with the Disco range and comes in a vibrant, high gloss red camo finish. The lights are multicoloured and there is also a built-in Bluetooth speaker. Price £214.99
• For something cool, colourful and offering the brightest of lights, consider the Flame Special 6.5” Disco LED Official Hoverboard. It has heaps of added extras including Bluetooth speaker, silent German engines, safety certification, a one year warranty and UK based customer support. £219.99
• LED lights look great set against black and the black 6.5” Classic Disco LED Official Hoverboard makes a statement. With a fantastic high gloss finish, sonic bright multicoloured LED lights, a built-in Bluetooth speaker and auto balance tech, it’s the ultimate urban accessory. Price £209.99
What do flashing lights mean on a hoverboard?
All hoverboards have flashing light capabilities, even if you don’t have built-in LED’s. They are usually a warning. A hoverboard flashing red light indicates that it isn’t charged properly (there is less than 10% battery life left). If the red light blinks four times, it could suggest that there is a problem with the motherboard. If you have a hoverboard with blue lights flashing along with a beeping noise, it can be a sign that the hoverboard platform is tilted.
A solid green light means that your hoverboard is fully charged and ready to ride.